Just Me

Just Me
When I was on WW I lost 45 lbs and was happy

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ever Heard a Song then cant find The Artist UUUUU

About 7 this morning on my way to work I heard a band that sounds like "Concrete Blonde" They are not ,but its a female lead singer with a raspy voice and a hell of a sound! I just rock out everytime I hear her! I have searched every radio station playlist and cant find them.... Its going to drive me crazy. I thought I was listening to 105 Charlie FM but it wasent listed there... That will drive me nuts all day... I really want to buy the CD... Oh well,

So I looked for my motivation last night and so I can check off that it is NOT in my kitchen, nor is it in a can of beer. It is also not on my couch. Im going to narrow this down one way or another. I brought a lean quisine to work today, and I highly doubt that it will fill me up... But its worth a shot.

I did talk with some friends last night and I have to say that they are very VERY motivating for me and made me feel great! Hmm maybe I am on to something... Ok well I will ramble more later.... Loves Molly ( By the way, as you can tell I dont care about my spelling or grammer so please dont judge)

No comments:

Post a Comment